Berlin Music Commission is looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) in the field of project and network management
The Berlin Music Commission networks, strengthens and represents players from all areas of the music industry and is also their mouthpiece vis-à-vis politics and other industries. Through active networking and with the help of various consulting and event formats, it bundles creative and economic potential. In this way, sustainable projects are developed that make the players fit for the demands of a digitalized world and contribute to the professionalization of the music industry.
We are looking for a working student in the field of project and network management for 12 months with the option of an extension. The ideal start date would be April 1, 2023.
As a working student in the area of project and network management, you will support our team in organizing and implementing the ongoing project and network work of the Berlin Music Commission.
- You will organize the administration and support of the committees, working groups and members of the cooperative in consultation with the commercial management.
- Together with the project manager, you will support the Berlin Music Commission’s member events in the Backstage and Sprechstunde Musikwirtschaft series.
- You will organize and support the BMC Frühschoppen format.
- You will assist in the organization and implementation of the annual general meeting.
- You assist in the continuous improvement of digital collaboration in the team and committees
- You do research on topics of the current project and committee work
- You are currently and over the period of our collaboration in a study with focus on cultural management, NGO management or a comparable subject
- You have a passion for project and organizational processes
- You see teamwork as an enrichment and you like to contribute to it
- You have very good skills in MS-Office, Google Suite, Slack
- Your ability to express yourself in German and English is good to very good, both written and spoken
- You can cope with flexible working hours, especially before and on event days
- You have a careful, systematic and structured way of working
- You work independently, contribute your ideas and like to take the initiative
Working hours: 20h/week
Duration: 12 months with the option of extension.
Ideally from April 1, 2023
Remuneration: employment as a working student with an hourly rate of €13.50
You can expect:
- A versatile and varied range of tasks in a young and dynamic team
- Practical experience and a great deal of personal responsibility from day one
- Exciting insights into the various fields of work in the Berlin music industry as well as invitations to and participation in meetings and events of the industry.
Applications from women and non-cis-male applicants and otherwise marginalized people are explicitly welcome and will be given preferential consideration.
Recognized severely disabled persons or persons with equivalent disabilities will be given preferential consideration in cases of equal suitability. Please inform us of any severe disability in your application, if applicable.
Application deadline: Friday, March 24, 2023
Please send your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to Eva Kiltz (email@example.com) by March 24, 2023.