On Wednesday, September 23, 2020, the 18th (and first digital) General Assembly of BMC took place. On this occasion, the Management Board, Supervisory Board and Board of Trustees of the Berlin Music Commission reported on the last year and presented the 2019 financial statements. The Supervisory Board and the Board of Trustees were elected for two years. After the formal part, the members had the opportunity to connect through online networking.
We are pleased to introduce the newly elected boards to you:
- Sören Birke (Kesselhaus & Maschinenhaus Kulturbrauerei), Chairman
- Rosita Kürbis, Vice Chairwoman
- Flo Blokesch (BENDITentertainment)
- Andrew Campbell (Steam Music Management)
- Jeannine Koch
- Tom Kurth (Native Instruments)
- Jens-Markus Wegener (Meisel music publishers)
We would like to thank the Supervisory Board members Frank Fenslau & Pamela Schobeß for their work over the past two years and welcome Flo Blokesch, Jeannine Koch and Jens-Markus Wegener as new members.
- Nina Lütjens (Kulturgel), Chairwoman
- Björn Krass (Folivox), Vice Chairman
- Thor Hagedorn (La By’le)
- Peter Hayo (Get Physical Music)
- Stephan Hengst (Teleporter Music)
- Ima Johnen (Riverside Studios)
- Ralf Kollmann (mobile / I-AM-MGMT)
- Mahide Lein (AHOI artists & events)
- Olaf Möller (OM Consult & Event)
- Rainer Scheerer (jumping material)
- Staab (R.O.T)
- Nicole Wuttke (mediapool)
We are pleased to welcome the new members of the board of trustees Thor Hagedorn, Ima Johnen, Ralf Kollmann, Mahide Lein, Rainer Scheerer and Nicole Wuttke and thank Florian Burger, AC Coppens, Rupert Höß and Matthias Jung for their work in the last period.
We would like to thank all participants for getting involved in the experiment “digital general assembly” and Frank Sonder for the entertaining moderation.