Berlin Music Commission is looking for a student intern (m/f/d)
The Berlin Music Commission networks, strengthens and represents players from all areas of the music industry and is also their mouthpiece vis-à-vis politics and other sectors. Through active networking and with the help of various advisory and event formats, it bundles creative and economic potential. In this way, sustainable projects are developed that make the players fit for the demands of an increasingly digitalised world and contribute to the professionalisation of the music industry.
For the implementation of events and networking projects and to support our office in organisational and administrative tasks, we are offering a paid internship with immediate effect.
As an intern, you will support our team in the organisation and implementation of events and networking activities.
Furthermore, you will support us with organisational and administrative tasks in the BMC office (especially with general office management tasks, research and formulating texts for our newsletters, homepages and social media).
- You are currently in a degree programme with a focus on communications/marketing/event/music management or a similar focus and would like to complete a compulsory internship.
- You are a friendly and team-oriented personality with strong communication skills, organisational competence and creative vision.
- You are willing to work flexible hours, especially before and on event days.
- You have good knowledge of the common MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Power Point), ideally also WordPress and image editing (Photoshop/InDesign).You can expect:
- a versatile and varied job in a young and friendly team as well as exciting innovative content
- a monthly internship allowance of €450
- an exciting insight into the different fields of work in the
Berlin music industry, access to network meetings and scene events
a lively network within the Berlin music industry, new personal and professional insights and a steep learning curve.
Working hours: Full-time (part-time possible by arrangement).
Duration of internship: 6 months
Application deadline: 01 September 2023
Start of internship: 18.09.2023, ideally immediately
Please send your application (CV, short cover letter and current matriculation certificate) by email to Eva Kiltz (eva(at)berlin-music-commission.de) by 01.09.2023.
Applications from women/non-cis-male applicants and otherwise marginalised people are explicitly welcome and will be given preferential consideration.
Recognised severely disabled persons or persons with equivalent disabilities will be given preferential consideration in the case of equal suitability. If applicable, please indicate a severe disability already in the application.