Higher Education Administrator needed
BIMM Institute Berlin is looking for higher education administrator.
The post holder will be an experienced and motivated individual with a strong background in working with complex systems associated with educational administration. They will be a proven team player who is used to working to tight deadlines and achieving high quality outcomes.
The post holder will be directly accountable for managing the administrative aspects that enable HE staff to deliver high quality educational provision at BIMM. They will work closely with the Head of Education, Course Leaders, Student Services and the BIMM MIS and IT department to ensure that all relevant HE academic processes and procedures are running effectively.
Essential criteria for applicant:
- Excellent proven ability to use Microsoft Office applications including accurate word processing and XL.
- Database management skills
- Relevant experience of working in administration within a higher education environment (or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a team of professionals
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including proven minute taking abilities.
- Effective team working skills
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively and to work to strict deadlines
- Educated to degree level
- 9am – 5.30pm
- 22.5 hours per week (regular hours to be agreed with line manager)
About BIMM Berlin
BIMM Berlin is part of the BIMM Group – Europe’s largest and leading popular music college. We offer a full range of Higher Education music courses accredited by the University of Sussex. Degrees at BIMM Berlin are available in a number of different disciplines, including Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocals, Songwriting, Music Business and Music Production. All courses include the option to study at BIMM London, at the heart of the global music industry, for the second year of the course.
Job Type: Part-time
Required language: English
Apply and get all informations here !