OnStage 2 – Professionell live on stage
What’s the course about?:
The course is an advanced training measure for professional and active musicians and music producers from the field of Hip Hop and Down Tempo (incl. Dub Step, Trap and Trip Hop).
- For the first time application is also open to freelance event managers.
- The course offers individual development – build your professional skills in self management, cultural marketing, live entertainment and social media.
- At OnStage 20 music makers are invited to organize a unique live event – for which the participants receive a starting budget of 2000€.
- A number of veteran professionals from Berlins vast music- and events sector offer their advice and inside knowledge.
- The final concert event, starring the participating artists on stage, serves as an example to discuss concepts of cultural marketing, self management and social media and test them under real live conditions.
- The participants are chosen by an expert Jury consisting of Katja Lucker (Musicboard Berlin), Philip Vingerhoets (Klunkerkranich), Marcus Staiger (journalist and founder of the label RoyalBunker) and Felix Gebauer (UdK Berlin Career College / DigiMediaL).
Detailed information and the application process can be found here. Application deadline is 1st February 2017.
OnStage is an advanced training measure free of charge at UdK Berlin Career College in cooperation with Clubcommission & Musicboard Berlin and is funded by the European Fund for Regional Development (EFRE).